SEWjo Saturday | Go-Go Kim

sewing + social media + so much more

Saturday, June 14, 2014

SEWjo Saturday

We are now officially into Summer vacation with the kids out of school and already wanting to know what I will be doing for them next!  Aye aye aye!  I do have some fun things planned for them but they may have their own opinions about that one ;o)  Movies, pool, tennis, DC, sewing...

For me...I am playing with some Liberty of London creating a new fun tutorial to be out the end of June.  WOOT WOOT!

Last summer I made the Lovetag Quilt.  LOVE Liberty of London!!!!


And I had all of these lovelies left over.  So, when I was asked to create something new, I jumped at the chance!



I am also trying to learn EQ7 for Mac.  I have some great ideas and am hoping to be able to get them on here to help my brain out.


I cannot wait to see what you are working on this weekend!!!


This week the incentive prize is an Aurifil sample set that includes every thread weight for you to LOVE and a mini charm pack of Valori Wells FANTABULOUS Quill for Robert Kaufman.   



Let's get our SEWjo (sewing mojo) going!  This link up will be open the WHOLE WEEKEND to give you LOTS of time in case you need to do silly other stuff like make dinner or driving your kids somewhere and then there is always making sure you have good lighting. The things we all have to go through...sigh ;o)

To participate in the party please... 
1. Share a project from this past week or TODAY!!!  Link it up from your blog or, if you do not have a blog, your Flickr photos. It can be a  FABULOUS finish or a WIP ( any progress is always good)that you are working hard to get off your sewing table!

2. Share a link back to SEWjo Saturday somewhere in your post. I would be over the moon if you grabbed the button and shared that too ;o)

3. Share some love with some of the other posters!!!!  Visit some of the linked up photos and get inspired by other quilty friends' work. And please leave some sunshine in their comments! Let's support each other!  


Congratulations to Bethany for winning the link up incentive prize!




SHARE:

9 comments

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

I like the pattern of your quilt! A great way to use scraps without the quilt looking like you did! Good job!

Jacklynn Grimm said...

Here is the link to my Flikr photo of my Christmas pillow - I always have problems with Linky!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/89024420@N02/14219759488/
Thanks! Jacklynn

Christine S said...

Excited to see what you come up with! :)

Vera said...

So many possibilities doesn't it :-)

Mara said...

I look forward to seeing what you make with your Liberty!

Tiffany said...

Looking forward to see what you make with the Liberty leftovers, and to read your adventures with EQ7 for Mac. I'm also a Mac user. ;) Lovely prize pack!

margaret said...

very nice quilt and see some lovely fabrics you have there. Thinking about EQ7 but only thinking at the moment. Would love to link up but do not understand how to do it

Katy Cameron said...

Enjoy your summer, and good luck with the EQ learning, I'm grappling with Illustrator o.O

Busy Little Quilter said...

I love Liberty of London, too. I can't wait to see what you make with your leftovers.

Have fun learning EQ7!

Blogger Template by pipdig